Wednesday 16 November 2011

Problems...

Hey all,
I know no posts since a very long time..but I have been busy and guess what I'm 15 now :P I turned 15 this 7th of November and I had an amazing time at school on 8th November :D celebrating with all my friends and having a great time and realizing loads of things.... :D
So I an really sorry for no posts......
Today's post is on Problems...in this span of time I realized a few things a learnt a lot...at certain points in life you may feel you are that one person who has so many problems and is only one suffering from the problems of the world but you do really need to understand that you are really not the only one. There are many more people who have issues in their life, and graver problems than you actually do or even think of.....So just try and remember one thing that if you are having problems from which you can't get your mind out of then don't worry there are definitely solutions to them....because remember to every problem there is a solution...just find the reason behind the problem and you will surely find the solution.
If you are having family problems, and your family is suffering at this age such as mine, just try and focus on your studies. I know it really be difficult be just try and distract yourself and share your problems with your parents and your best friends, because they will always help you and think for your good :D
And if you have any other problem and want solutions, you can also contact me, just write a comment, or e-mail me at surabhi7rp2@gmail.com and remember i wont share your problems :D

Also if you do read me blog, please follow this blog so that I know that you actually like it and I can write more, and if you do like this blog, please spread the word around to your friends :D

Surabhi
Keep Smiling


1 comment:

  1. dude did u see taht even my tution sir is your member isnt that cool ??? well yaar pls start writing your blog again!!!! everyone's waiting to read it!!!(me 2....)

    ReplyDelete