Tuesday 12 June 2012

Giving back

Hey all :D
Hope you all have been fine....well, even though I have loads of holiday homework to do and tuition homework also, I am feeling happy because I just came back from my grandparents house and I enjoyed myself a a lot...well enough of me...but I would really like to thank my a very special follower of this blog Akriti, for the amazing facts she has sent me :D Thank you :) 
Today's topic is "Giving back" ! Now I don't know whether you have figured out what this means but I will explain this in detail with elaboration. Ever had this feeling that when someone does something special for you and you feel like you haven't done anything for them...okay it sounds a little confusing...okay let me give you all an example, now say that your mother wants to spend quality time with you but you aren't really interested so you just make an excuse and get out of it...now that happens with many of us teens but we don't realize that those moments that they want to spend with us won't come back and it might not be important to us but it may be extremely important to them...so this is all that I want to say that what may be trivial for us may be someone else'e life...so when I say about giving back, all I mean is that think about these type of situations where you have acted selfish or rude...and try and solve them by finding solutions, having loads of fun with them and spending time with them....now this my make us feel extremely guilty and all but mostly its not intentional, its just that in these years we seek separation from our family which is pretty normal so its okay !! take a chill pill :P 
"Giving back"  give back to your grandparents, parents, siblings and all those who want to spend some time with you.. I hope you understand what I mean to say...thanks and have fun...keep reading 

PS: also would like people who read my blog to become critics and really tell me about the topics that I should take up and discuss with remarks 

Thanks

Give it a thought:
Spend time with those who deserve your time :)

Song For the Day:
Baatein kuch ankahee see Movie: Life in a Metro 

Fact for the Day:
J and Q are the alphabets not in the periodic table :) 

Surabhi :D 

1 comment:

  1. hey surabhi wonderfull.... absolutely wonderfully written yaar .... anyway i am soo happy for you, i mean i really want to tok to u , but i am really not getting time......pls give me a message or a mail thanks for considering me in your blog and i am waiting ( as always) for your reply

    ps your blog doesnt need any critic:P

    ReplyDelete