Friday 30 September 2011

You were nothing but a coward.....

Hey all,
I have been really depressed because of my marks but I am trying to get over it and I will improve...something really weird happened with me today, which shook me up completely but it turned out all rubbish and fake and that I was stupid enough to believe it in the first place. I realized that out of a hundred only 2 people will always be there for you. Also I learned that never always believe what you hear and see from your own eyes even if it is a fantasy and like a dream come true don't always believe it...In my case, I really don't know what it was but I was completely shaken, and then I myself was blamed for all of it..so the bottom line is don't trust anybody and everybody...The better we try and do for people the least respect you get in return...So guys think about this...

Give it a thought:
Don't trust anybody and don't trust everybody....

2 comments:

  1. ill really tell all my frnds and teachers whom i noe like maths sir to read this theyll really love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku akriti, very sweet of you :D

    ReplyDelete