Monday 28 May 2012

Misunderstandings

HEY ALL !!!
I am in a totally rocking mood and I haven't felt this good in a really very long timeeeee.....I have been smiling since morning and now its midnight and I am still smiling :)) I couldn't have been this happier :D And you won't believe it, nothing has happened...literally nothing but I am feeling soooooo glad and I just can't express this feeling....listening to happy songs, watching videos and enjoying myself, I mean I really feel contended ! Okay, I am a person who talks a lot and stuff, but I haven't talked as much as I do since morning....
So yeah, enough of me and my mood, hope you all are liking my posts, I mean I am writing frequently and today's topic is Misunderstandings! Yes 1 really very important topic that I want to discuss, which tends to become the problem in most or our lives, and in all kinds of relationships....be it family, friends or special people in our life...we all have misunderstandings with them and many times we don't even realize that we misunderstand things which complicates others lives and mostly our own life !!! So I wanna really tell you all that if you are confused or feel that there is a misunderstanding between you and someone, clear it out as soon as possible :) It will be better for you. Now many times the person is not willing to listen so then in that case you could really write a small note expressing your feelings and what you think, what the problem was and also that you want peace! Many times this could also lead to violence (slap (thappad vagera) ) and this will be really very difficult to accept insults like this....and in that case all you could do is that blow with the wind or come clean and apologize :D That is the best way but only if you are right; but if you are wrong then in the end you will be feeling really guilty...

The better option is that you shouldn't let these misunderstandings occur....and one way to get rid of them is don't lie and just be yourself...I guess that should do the deal :)  


Give it a thought:
In the above pic :)

Song of the day: 
School ke din- Movie: Always kabhi kabhi 

Fact for the day:
Shakespeare invented the words "assassination" and "bump" 

No comments:

Post a Comment