Saturday 16 June 2012

Father's Day !

Hey all, 
Yes, this post is specially for father's day which is on 17th June and it is a very special day for me because even though I don't always say it I really love my dad and obviously every child has a very special attachment to their father especially the daughters....My last post was on giving back and I hope you are doing it..Also this day is not only for our fathers but also for our grandfathers and I feel really lucky and proud so have such an amazing grandfather who has always helped me and whenever I go to his place I have loads of fun...the small things that I do with him...like watering the plants, going to the deer park, going to the rose garden, eating ice cream... seems very special to me....so I really want to thank you for always being there for me and supporting me...and correcting me if I am wrong....
There have been many special moments in my life that I have spent with my father, I remember all of them, and without his support I couldn't have done anything...I remember as a child I would study maths with him and when I wouldn't understand and start crying, he would always comfort me and clear all my confusions teaching me so nicely....and the best gift he has ever given me was to take us (our family) to Dubai for 2 years, and I got the opportunity to study in such a good school and explore myself...it was all because of him...thankyou soo much....and celebrating my 15th birthday at 12:00 and there is just sooo much more...eating popcorn, watching old movies, making french fries and playing Sudoku !! There are soooo many things, but thankyou for each and every one of them Dad and Grandad !!!


Give it a thought:
We understand the value of things before getting it and after losing it....


Song for the day:
Hear you me- May Angels lead you in--Jimmy Eat World
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KPu7QhYY_0


Fact for the day:
Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors..!!!


Luv,
Surabhi :)

1 comment:

  1. no words to say.......... just HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ONE AND ALL.................

    ReplyDelete