Tuesday 13 March 2012

How to patch up with your friends....SOLUTION is here...

Hey all , 
I am back after a really long time but I had my exams so..I was studying and according to me I scored better than last time :P ....The year has ended and now I am going into 10th grade...just can't believe it ! A lot of things happened this year which were unexpected and shouldn't have happened but had to happen and I am glad they did because without them, I wouldn't get to know about so many things and I would never have believed it unless I experienced it so I guess it was necessary..So always think that whatever happens happens for the best, you may not realize it when you are in a particular situation but after some time when you think about it, all you can do is realize...and also learn to apologize because I have learnt that even if it isn't your fault and you apologize, you feel great, and you should apologize because you care for the person more than the person cares for you....basically because you care for your relationship with the person and that is what makes you a nice human being...This year I made so many friends and my friendship bond with them became stronger...with some weaker....some I can trust as always...some I don't have the courage to trust..some I can talk for forever...some I don't feel like talking to, some I want to talk to but they don't want to talk...so yeah there are all kinds of people and all kids of relationships...so learn to adjust with all of them...


If you are having issues with any of your friends from a long time here is a solution...
STEP 1...just think about what you want
i.e., you first need to sort in your mind that what kind of a relationship do you want to keep with the person, if you really care about the person and want to still be friends then carry on with the following steps...
STEP 2...try to figure out the problem
i.e., think about the problems you have with the person, the issues you have and don't lie to yourself...because if you do this will not work at all. 
STEP 3...find the solution to the problem
i.e., after thinking about your problem, think about what YOU can do to solve it....and one of the biggest solutions is talking to your friend...so just talk it out with him/her. 
(talking out might not be easy but if you want to save your friendship then you have to do it)
Tell your friend all the issues you have with him/her and most importantly let go of your PAST which means let go of your fights and misunderstandings with your friend only then will you be able to start fresh.
STEP 4: If you feel differently for him/her and have changed your opinions for your friend, tell him/her because of this change in you, you will obviously behave differently...you might not be able to see it but others can and probably that is the reason you are having problems with your friend...
STEP 5: If you feel that you friend is wrong tell him/her the reason...and your friend might also tell you what is wrong with you, take it positively and don't keep asking for examples for everything your friend says...because it is not right to do so...let your friend finish and then ask her to reason out and besides asking her everything think about it yourself...
STEP 6: Do not fake yourself and do not say what is not needed....reveal you thoughts and feelings for your friend and I am sure all these steps will work
STEP 7: Follow these steps with a calm mind and this may take some time so be patient....but it will always work...and yes your friend might be expecting you to do it, you just don't know, so there is no harm in doing this exercise...


ALL THE BEST :D


Surabhi :) 

1 comment:

  1. oye hoye miss "sabki problem solve karne waali" cool tips huh?
    anyway nice to see that u r continuing wid the blog ,..............cool nice!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete