Tuesday 2 August 2011

About My Blog...


Hey all, 
Welcome to the world of expression, emotion and empathy. This blog is basically about feelings and thoughts. Before going ahead, let me introduce myself, my name is Surabhi and I am a 14 year old girl! and in this blog I will, sharing few of my experiences, lessons learnt and most of all I want all you bloggers and followers to actually give it a thought...Give It a Thought will be one of the special parts of my blog, it is basically a thought which I will be writing at the end, this thought would be original and would require you to think a little. Most of my thoughts will be based on personal experience. A thought a day keeps the counsellor away! Apart from my and thoughts my blog will also include teenage life tips so regarding any issue, you can always post a comment or write me an e-mail to surabhi7rp2@gmail.com . I would really appreciate solving your problems so don’t hesitate on asking for any sort of advice. “Expression” is just the actions of what you think and feel, into words. “Emotion” without emotion you can’t express anything so it is essential for you to have emotions and care about others as well. “Empathy” is the ability to understand someone else’s feelings and share it.
 So this is all about my blog! Once again, keep posting your comments and queries.
Thank you
Surabhi 

Give It a Thought...
Coincidences are not really coincidences, think of the coincidences you have had, maybe those coincidences were not really coincidences....

No comments:

Post a Comment