Sunday 7 August 2011

Coincidences

Hey all 
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY, hope this friendship day is special for you and your friends.....
Earlier I wrote two thoughts under give it a thought based on coincidences...but I wonder if the message was clear enough or not. So here I am going to be explaining them and giving my opinion on coincidences.
1. Coincidences are not really coincidences, think of the coincidences you have had, maybe those coincidences were not really coincidences...
2. Maybe those coincidences which were not really coincidences were meant to make you realize something, which apparently you haven't realized yet.....
These were the two statements I wrote on coincidences, you must think that I am obsessed with coincidences but they just make me wonder why they happen and do they intend to give us a message. Most of the time we have coincidences with ourselves or relating to someone else but we don't really notice that, that coincidence was indicating something which we didn't understand which we should have understood...Coincidences could be any, and any and every coincidence could mean something...so, just think of the coincidences with whom you have had and give it a thought, and try and realize what they were meant to make you realize....
Keep smiling

Give it a thought:
By chance we meet, and by choice we become friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment