Sunday 11 September 2011

Mixed....

Hey all 
What's up? I want you all to listen to the awesomely amazingly amazing totally rocking and rockstarish song
Its called " What makes you beautiful" by the band "One Direction" This is a song that touched my heart and all i have been doing ever since I listened to this song is listen to it again and again. 
The true meaning of this song is that You are Beautiful. very beautiful and everyone can see that but you which is why you are so beautiful....just try and think about how deep the meaning is and listen to the song and is you cant listen just read the lyrics...they are truly amazing and the song sung is even better. 
Enough of the song I guess...now that I have said so much you will surely listen to it :P

I was just thinking, normally when people chat they, come across this word "howz life" and some say life's gr8 some say life's horrible etc etc. but did you ever think what life really is..It got me thinking and I actually composed a poem on what life means to me...Here it goes:


Life is a Game,
A game where you cant always start again,
A game where you don't have 3 extra lives,
A game where time once gone can never come back,
A game where you can't always win,
A game where you make loads of mistakes,
A game where you get hurt,
A game you learn a lot from,
A game which you play all alone,
A game which strengthens and weakens you,
A game which never only involves a single person,
A game seeming impossible to play, yet we all play it.......


Give it a thought:

Doesn’t thinking about something continuously make you like that something….

No comments:

Post a Comment