Friday 16 September 2011

PIC....CLICK

Hey all,
I 'm sure everyone listen's to songs and sometimes songs are so right that they absolutely and correctly describe you position especially when you are sad, hurt, confused or even depressed....
The weather has been awesome the whole day and I'm loving it :P
I actually too a few pictures and want to share one of them. It of the sky and I every time I see this picture it interprets a different meaning. Its the picture of the sky but it just seems unusual and deep whenever I try and reason out the picture...
Those white things are clouds...the picture isn't very clear but simply looking at it makes me realize that the sky is so calm, so beautiful and so serene.....its so DEEP....
Well "deep" reminds me that I have often emphasized that relations such as friendship and love and deep but this picture could symbolize anything deep. For, eg. for me it symbolizes my friendship with my dear friends and the thought of them being with me...
So take a look at this picture and check out what it symbolizes for you

Give it a Thought:
The change in weather also changes you mood.....

No comments:

Post a Comment