Wednesday 7 September 2011

A self composed peom

Hey all, 
I was so bored that I composed a poem...

Why did you do this to me?
Never will we fight, didn't we agree?
You made fake promises,
And left me in distress...
Never expected it from you,
Wish all of it could just undo..
You broke my trust, 
And left me in disgust..
I'm confused, I'm hurt,
Left all alone in a desert...
Just at they moment my heart stopped.
My respect for you dropped.
The tree of hatred grew in my head...
Over and over it happened,
But i didn't really mind!
Now I wish, all of it could just rewind.
It's really hard for me to move on 
For you this poem I have drawn...


Surabhi Agrawal 
Please do not copy this poem or use this poem anywhere all content on this blog is copyrighted. 

Give it a thought:
The harder the person is on the outside, the softer a person is on the inside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment