Wednesday 5 October 2011

Figuring Yourself Out...

Hey all,
I know 2 posts a day but I really feel like writing today and I also have a holiday and I haven't really talked to any of my friends since everyone is so busy...so I thought I should write..
Have you ever had trouble figuring yourself out? Well, if you are a teen then I am sure you must be going through this just like me or any ordinary teenager :P
And it may just seem so irritating and boring and you may feel helpless but hey all you teens, it happens with every other teen and truth to be told me too! Figuring yourself out could be what you like or what you want or what you should like or whom do you like...and today I will try and answer as to how we all are going to do this.
To figure out what you like to do, try doing something which is extremely common for today's teens, which is filling in a slam book, or answering just some basic questions on your personality, for eg:
What is your favourite colour, what do you like to eat, what is you favourite hobby, what do you like to do in your free time, who is you favourite actor/actress or what is your favourite sport, who are your best friends who is your favourite subject, who is your bestestestest friend forever i.e., the one you never want to lose and to make it more fun take out pics and make a collage and keep it as your wallpaper for few days
well, these are only some basic question there are many more to go...
To figure out what you want, first see what you like and from that what do you really have and what all do you thing is missing? that's one of the best ways...
To figure out what you should like, you should really know how to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong and that is when you decide what you do next...
To decide whom you like, well no one can decide that because as I said earlier no one can control feelings, be it theirs or others and one thing I can definitely tell you with full confidence that you must have a very strong and trustworthy friendship with that person and if you are confused about this then ask one of your friends to notice your behaviour in front of that person you think you like and you will soon get a confirmation if your friend says you are not you in front of the person.

Figuring yourself out is not something that happens in a click, it will take time but for you to know yourself you should start now because the sooner you begin the more you will explore...
And if you still persist any queries then you can just e-mail me at surabhi7rp2@gmail.com or just comment and to keep your privacy, change your name and don't worry I won't tell anyone :P

I wanted to just say something, I also haven't fully figured out myself and I am still trying but all the advice I give works and if it doesn't please let me know..
Surabhi

No comments:

Post a Comment