Sunday 2 October 2011

For You

Hey all,
Another poem for someone....for you...

Whenever I think of you I smile,
The distance between us is almost a mile.
You have always made me laugh,
This short poem is on my behalf.
Our friendship was so strong,
Nothing between us ever went wrong.
We sat together in class,
Talking together was our favourite time pass.
You always selected me in your team,
Never let me lower my self esteem.
Drama rehersals were amazing,
And how can I forget playing on that swing.
Everything just completely finished,
And the fault was mine
But it was unavoidable for me
I couldn't help it, I had to go..
I never forgot you because you never forgot me,
And after so many years now,
I don't know where you are,
But i'm sure you're the bright-shiny star

Surabhi :)


1 comment:

  1. thats for d****................hmmmmmmmmm......... nice............................!

    ReplyDelete